You Have Questions, We've Got Answers! FAQs
Updated: Apr 5
1. Are you taking new patients?
We are always accepting new patients. Please contact us today to answer some questions and schedule your appointment.
2. Do you need a doctor referral to be seen?
You do not need a referral to see The Foot Doctors.
3. What is a Podiatrist?
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM), a physician and surgeon who treats the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg.
4. Are your doctors board certified?
Yes, our doctors are board certified. Here's a link to review their credentials.
5. Do your doctors do surgery?
Yes, our doctors are experienced surgeons and perform surgery regularly.
6. Are you COX or Mercy network?
The Foot Doctors are affiliated with both COX and Mercy so we can accept insurance affiliated with either.
7. Do you accept Medicare & Medicaid?
We do accept both Medicare and Medicaid.